Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Vote for "The Montezuma Secret" on ibookbuzz!

My book "The Montezuma Secret" has been chosen as one of the final FIVE in the Romantic Suspense category, and one will be iBookBuzz's Book of the Month for March.  Please vote for me! Go to www.iBookBuzz.com and click on Vote.


You can vote for me between February 1st and 14th, with the book accumulating the most votes being announced on February 15th.  Amazon links to my book are conveniently located next to the Review boxes.

Please be aware that multiple voting is not allowed and those votes will be deducted at the end.
Check out my reviews:

FIVE STARS: "Excellent writing! Enjoyable hero and heroine! Great romance! Fast pace! I read it straight through! Author thorough in research! I lived the experience!"--A reader on Amazon.com

FIVE STARS: Does Ms. Chambers hold her readers captive with a book that you just can't put down and gives her opinion on where the king's daughter buried his gold! From the descriptions of the jungle, the visions fairly leaped off the pages and I can't wait to read her next!"--A Reader on Goodreads.com

FIVE STARS: "A Wild Sultry Ride! Wonderful, action-packed story! I was completely lost in the author's words. Ms. Chambers created quite a world for us to lose ourself in. The chemistry between Trey and Erica is fantastic. With curves, twist, romance and action. Take the chance, The Montezuma Secret is well worth your time."--A reader on Amazon.com

Thank you!






No comments: