Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Join me for Long and Short Reviews Halloween Blogfest!

It's Trick or Treat at LASR!  And YOU get the treats!  From 10/29/12 - 11/2/12 dozens of authors in all genres will be blogging and you can win!

Every post will be offering a goodie... all you have to do is knock on their virtual door and leave a comment. One comment will be chosen at random at every blog to win -- it might be you!

So don your best costume and come party with us at our Halloween Blogfest.
I'll be blogging about my favorite fall festivals on November 2 at 2:00 p.m. EST. Here's the link that you can go to then to read it: http://lasrguest.blogspot.com/2012/11/halloween-blogfest-alison-chambers.html.

Let me know what you like best about fall. One lucky commenter will receive an e-copy of my latest romantic suspense thriller "Prisoner in his Arms!"

Don't miss it!

No comments: